17.9.06

Yarn Sale...Yarn Sale....

I was so excited to see my Micheal's ad in my email this morning. They have Classic Paton's Wool on sale for under 4.00 a ball (actually, 3.77). Oh darn it, there is a Micheal's on the other side of the fence from me. Drat it all.

Honestly, I think I'm going to pick up a few odd skeins and make some quickie gifts to give as xmas gifts this year. I got a surprise in the mail yesterday....it's the book One Skein. Not that I'm not creative enough to figure out what to do with a ball of yarn, it's nice to get ideas. My old college buddy Alana mailed it to me, I had been talking about it with her online. She's just starting to knit, yes, she finally got on the bandwagon. LOL!

So, now you can see my joy at finding 100% pure wool on sale! Yippee!!!

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:01

Read or Post a Comment

Cool for you, on the sale. I love Patons Classic Merino. One of my fav wools. I buy it when I can afford too. Of course, when they have a good sale on yarn...I have zero funds. It just figures. LOL!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 9:33 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS