26.9.06

Wow, this totally rocks

Apparently, my computer class is online, including video's of the lectures. What that means...I don't have to go to downtown on Tue/Thurs...unless I want to. I'll still have to go in for office hours for her or help if I need it, but other than that...I don't have to go. Yay!!!!

I also got offered a position in the Office of Business Administration, I'll have to check that out as well and set up an appointment with them tomorrow. I have nothing to wear, I'm totally out of business casual stuff, I'll have to hunt deep and hard to see if I can find anything. I refuse to wear a skirt, that's for sure.

P went by college today and checked it out. I think he actually might go for an engineering degree??? Not sure, he's thinking on it.

I finally watched "The Lake House", goddess, was it good. I cried through most of it and would say why, but that would give away the movie! Go see it!

Posted by Ariadne @ 16:30

Read or Post a Comment

I love online classes...it was so nice to not have to go out to the school and gave me a chance to focus when it was good for me. I just rented Lake House and haven't watched it yet but hope to in the next day or two. Glad to hear a good review!

Posted by Blogger Ary @ 7:19 PM #
 

I love the new look here. Very "Halloween-y"
I would be worried about online classes. I tend to goof off too much on the net and would probably end up blogging instead of doing the work. Yay to you for dedication.

Posted by Blogger Manic Witch @ 5:51 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS