14.9.06

Whoo Hoo...I can smell the finish line!

I started on the black trim on the shrug. Once I finish this end, I pop the provisional cast on off on the other end and add the black to that and it will be done! Yippee!!!

After this, I'm going to work on the cardi. I'm feeling the love for it now. I guess it took the shrug to get me in the mood for the cardi! Hahahaha...even I don't understand my knitting desires.

I seriously have to figure out the short row heel thing on my slipper, I want to make a pair of socks and use the toe up method. I have to find someone that knows how to do short rows, I think? I'm just not getting it...damn it. I hate when I can't get something, it sucks.

Have no clue as to what tomorrow will bring, who knows? I think it's supposed to be cloudy and rainy again...yay! I love this weather.

Posted by Ariadne @ 21:47

Read or Post a Comment

I've been thinking about making a shrug myself - its the perfect weather for just a bit of something on your arms but not cool enough for a whole cardi.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves when its cold and overcast - it makes good knitting weather while curled up in a blanket with some hot tea!

Posted by Blogger Mouse @ 5:57 AM #
 

I may have a short row tutorial in a knitting magazine. If I find it, I'll photocopy it and send it to you. Short rows aren't as hard as you're thinking. It's just a matter of knitting a bit and turning it around before you finish the row. I honestly wish I could be there 'cause you know it's so much easier to teach & learn when you've got a visual.

Posted by Blogger mo @ 9:35 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS