26.9.06

Sono strega

Hey, I have to practice my Italian. I think it's going to turn out to be my favorite class this term? My professoressa totally rocks. She is really good fun, although she does rattle off a bit too rapido.

Yes, it's the tiny steps that will help us learn, and apparently, blogging will help with the grammar part of it. Gah, this is going to be an avvenimento.

Ciao

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:52

Read or Post a Comment

Cool! Maybe I can learn a little Italian through your blog. Have fun!

Posted by Blogger Ary @ 11:41 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS