3.9.06

PRGE..it's starting...

That is what the previous questionnaire was for. It's a gift exchange thingee that looks like it will totally rock. I was kind of leery of joining it, because the last two I joined I ended up having "pals" that never really participated. So, who knows, it looks like fun.

I've been scouting out places to get stuff. Living in PDX, there is a plethora of places to find just the perfect thing. We have tons of artisan shops and lots of "funky" little places to pick up little things.

I'm so excited about this, I love giving presents. It's one of the things that makes me happiest is finding the perfect gift.

Oh well, I'm off to have pizza and knit on my sock (it's the second one...I didn't want to fall into the second sock syndrome).

Posted by Ariadne @ 19:02

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS