13.9.06

Ooooh...it's here, it's here!

My PRGE secret pal arrived in my email today! Finally....I've been dying here, I swear. Can't say much about her 'cause it's a secret, it's going to be fun trying to get things to her without her knowing where or who it's from. I'll have to get crafty? Last secret pal thing I was in, I would ship the stuff to a friend in GA who would then rebox it and remail it! Muahahahaha...we had her going good. She couldn't figure out who it was, because there was no one from Georgia on the secret pal thing! Muahahahaha...See, I'm a crafty witch!

I have been scoping out shops and stuff looking for places for cool stuff for a month now, and think I have a pretty good idea of where to go for what. I'm going to do some online ordering that's for sure (best way to disguise your address...order online and have them ship it!). Hmmmm...my little wheels are just turning and turning.

Damn, I think I might have to close the windows, I just caught a very chilly breeze...brrr. Oops...sorry Mouse, no really, it's not chilly here, it was my imagination, I swear!

Posted by Ariadne @ 16:40

Read or Post a Comment

Your killin me Ari! haha

Posted by Blogger msfortuknit @ 10:16 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS