4.9.06

Oh shit...it's after 6pm and hey, look pictures of my quilt!





Holy crap, batman...I look at the clock about an hour ago and it was only 10am? Sigh..that is what happens when you start up a Sims game with a definite goal in mind. I started a new family, a single mother who adopted kids. I just wanted to get the first adoptee into adulthood...shit that's a lot of work!

Tonight, we are having cold roasted chicken with potato salad. I'm not heating up the house with the stove and I don't feel like eating out.

Speaking of eating out, Pizza Hut's online ordering rocks! You can log in, place your perfect order, pay for it and they even give you an estimated time of arrival! It totally rocks, no more talking to people on the phone that can possibly screw up your order. I loved it. (That was yesterday, when we got back from the sea.)

The above pics are of the quilt that mom made me. Isn't it gorgeous? We are trying to get her to make some for us to sell at the Saturday Market next spring/summer/fall. You can see the really cool stitching that was done on it. The yellow border has leaves on it and the main part has these flowers all done in the stitching. She's really good at this!

Damn, I need a new lens cap for my camera.

Posted by Ariadne @ 18:24

Read or Post a Comment

The leaves on the quilt are gorgeous! I used to love when we lived where Pizza Hut's online delivery worked at the local shop.. less human error is always good.

Posted by Blogger Mouse @ 8:43 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS