3.9.06

Night of the Living Dead?

There are bodies everywhere here! LOL! We have both bedrooms full and the living room full, plus the dog and the cat.

I played with my new Sims 2 addition: The Glamour Life a bit yesterday. They had some really cool nifty stuff to add to the game. My fave part is designing the houses and such.

Apparently, Maggie decided to stay downstairs with T and N. Apparently, they didn't realize she snores! Yes, our labrador snores, horribly. So, they had that to contend with, plus....(retribution is sweet), T locked Ford out on the balcony accidently. Hehehehe Serves the little sour puss right. He was fine till 4am when he decided he really wanted to be inside.

Me, I slept through the whole thing...I was the dead last night. We are going to the ocean today. Not sure what knitting project I'm taking with me..but one will be going.

I got zero knitting done yesterday. I was distracted with a game addition and dinner and visiting. Hehehe.... Just can't decide what to take to the ocean to work on, sigh.

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:43

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS