25.9.06

I'm not going to quit, I don't care....

Well, my week is starting off with a smack, bang and screw me. Let's see, I was supposed to take a class this summer, which I didn't take due to P's problem..which lent itself to my having to work full time.

Problem is, the school never "unregistered me", so therefore I failed the class I never attended. Because of that, my finanical aid got cancelled and I got put on Academic Probation. Meaning if I don't make A's in all three classes this term, I will be tossed out of college totally!

I'm not a happy camper today. Let's just being with the 2,300 bill I have due on the 10th, the fact, I failed a class I never took in the first place and....I had to get up at 6am this bloody morning.

I talked with an advisor and thy said it would get straightened out, just keep going to class because I was getting ready to drop out totally today. She said to wait, it would get straightened out. Okay, but I swear if it doesn't, I will sue this college so fast and so hard, my phd will be free!

Oh..and to top it all off..I actually do have to buy the damned math book....crap. and I had to buy a damned photocopy card...double crap. I want to go back to bed and start over, shit, shit, shit

On the good side of the coin..yes, there is a good side....I talked with both Lani and Salem this morning. That always cheers me up. And I chatted with Tina already and we are going to do a late lunch today. Yay!

Posted by Ariadne @ 10:53

Read or Post a Comment

Oh Ari, I'm so sorry! It is terrible that happened to you. Please hang in there and just work with your advisor to straighten it out. You can't give up now! Blessings

Posted by Blogger Ary @ 3:46 PM #
 

Hang in there and don't give up. It will all work out, pinky swear.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 5:35 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS