27.9.06

I just don't have it in me...

to figure something in Italian to say. I'm tired. I'm not sure if it's the 13 blocks uphill first this in the am, or the solid hour of Italian in the afternoon...but I'm bloody well exhausted. Not to mention it's hot.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Italian class. It's just after a solid hour of translating and trying to speak and listen, it's just tiring. About the last ten minutes of class...my brain just shut down, totally. Non capisco, professoressa! Ha, even when tired...that means, no I don't understand, professor. I need to learn to say Leave me alone, I have the please down.

Then, I had to schelp to the bus which wasn't bad as it was all downhill, but there was a 36 minute wait for the bus. All in all, I still made it home by 3pm..not to shabby, really.

I have the proverbial homework as usual. I want to listen to the lecture from class yesterday (computer science) and get started on my program that is due next week. It's an easy one, that even I can understand. My big problem right now, I'm starting to think in Italian and not in code. Gah...I need a switch, I swear. Oh, and I can't do my math homework because the book on reserve was in use and I can't afford the book till Friday and homework is due Friday. I'm going to email Bryce and see if I can turn it later on Friday after I go buy the book.

As for now...ciao!

Posted by Ariadne @ 15:26

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS