5.9.06

I feel wretched!

I think I'm getting a cold and I seriously hate having a cold when it's hot. It just royally, bloody well, sucks! Blech!

I knitted on the shrug today, but got bored. Knitted on the second sock, but got bored. Knitted on the cardi, but got bored. You see, I feel wretched so nothing feels right.

I tried to take a nap, but it's too sunny and I couldn't breathe, so I got up.

So, I'm bored, I feel wretched, I'm grumpy, I can't breathe and it's hot. Someone just shoot me now and put me out of my misery.

I'm going to go unearth yet another box of tissues and cook dinner and go wallow on the sofa.

Posted by Ariadne @ 17:07

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS