1.9.06

Friday is Fun Day!

What a fun day. Lani and i took the girls shopping for shoes today. We had a great time of it. More later,Iam on the cell phone typing this in.

Now, I'm at the computer, so a more thorough post can be posted. Lani, Taelor, Hannah and I went school shoe shopping today. We started at Fred Meyers', but the girls couldn't find anything they liked. So, rather than go to Payless (I simply refuse), I took them to my last resort shoe store...if they couldn't find shoes there, the perfect shoe did not exist. So, it was off to DSW Shoes for us.

The place is literally one huge, huge room with nothing but rows and rows of shoes. Not just any shoes, but really good quality shoes that are good brands and highly discounted. I love that store. Taelor and Hannah both finally found shoes that they liked, whew, I was starting to worry. Lani actually found a pair she liked and I sort of made her get them (hehehehe..I can't help it, shoes are fabulous new finds and everyone needs a new pair now and then.). They are a lime green higher heeled clog that she loved. They are very bright and just the thing for a dark Portland Winter. Every woman needs a pair of lime green clogs...it's just a given, you know?

We hung out at my apartment for a bit. The girls were bored, but I'm going to give them each a log in on our computers so that they can play next time they come over. I felt terrible they were so bored, but hey, being a kid is tough sometime. Needless to say, Lani and I had fun. Hehehe

After I dropped them off, it was off to pick up T from work. As if I needed an excuse to go to Starbuck's? Ha...oh yeah, twist my arm, why dont' you? Muahahahahahaha

I have laundry to do tonight, a certain cat which will remain nameless decided to let his frustration at the move be known on my curtains. The little bastard. If he keeps this up, he will be a stuffed reminder of days gone by. He has absolutely no reason to do what he did, I don't care if he got moved or not. Suck it up like the rest of us.

Oh well, should get the laundry started, it's about an hour and a half of duty. Oh yeah, Stargate is on tonight..yay! I should enjoy while I can.

Posted by Ariadne @ 16:20

Read or Post a Comment

I had a lot of fun. Thank you for taking the girls and I out.

HUGS!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 7:32 PM #
 

I agree with you about DSW- if they don't have it - you're probably not going to ever find it. That place is overwhelming.. but has great prices.

Posted by Blogger Mouse @ 6:29 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS