7.9.06

Curtain rods, anyone?

I went on a hunt today for my curtain rod hardware. I have several curtain rods that I invested in. I say invested in, because they aren't the average rods, they are more of the decorator kind. I love them and would love to use them...provided I can find the hardware? Sigh...moving just sucks.

I did get some pictures hung today and the whiteboard and corkboard. Got some more boxes out of the way (yay!), and the apt complex got the window to open in my bedroom.

Other than that, the cold is getting better and the weather is turning cooler! Saturday...we are looking at a high of 64 (I believe). Oh, be still my heart!

Today was perfect here, albeit a bit sunny. But hey, I shouldn't be that picky right? I was and am very thankful for the cooler weather. I hate the 90 degree plus stuff around here, you shvitz by simply walking across the living room! Blech. I didn't even need to turn on the fan today..it was fabulous!

Tomorrow, I'm tackling those curtains first thing...my bedroom needs to be a teeny bit darker for my taste (meaning my blood red curtains are going up!).

Posted by Ariadne @ 19:24

Read or Post a Comment

Yay for cooler weather! :D We're still getting 80 degree weather for the high, but it doesn't feel like it. There's a definite chill in the air.

Yay for fall! I can't wait! :D

Posted by Blogger Jaime @ 9:30 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS