24.9.06

Blast it all!

I can't find the blasted remote for the dvd player for the bedroom! Oh well, I can watch DVD's on my laptop, so not all is lost. I'm currently watching the first season of Dr. Quinn. T got me hooked on the damned show...blast her too.

I never saw it on tv when it was on, so luckily, she has the entire show on DVD...I have plenty to watch that's for sure. The thing was on forever it seems, LOL! Hehehe

I'm sitting here, knitting and watching DVD's..which means the scarf is now zooming along.


Now...I'm going back to my DVD.....

Posted by Ariadne @ 22:06

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS