10.9.06

Are you ready for some football?





Ah, yes, today is the first day of American Football here in the States. Maggie is celebrating by playing with her "treat football". You fill it with treats and then they spiral down through it to come out one of the ends. She loves that thing. If you look closely in the pictures, you can see assorted dog toys and the "toy basket". Plus, if you look really close, you will see a blue "moving sticker" on the floor. When you use a moving firm here, they tag every single thing that leaves you house with stickers. Gah, I have a ton of them still, hehehehehe







And here we have the cat. Please note that the recliner is in full "up" position, which meant that I had to crawl out over the side in order not to disturb the cat who was snoozing.

Can anyone tell that animals rule our household? Muahahahahaha

Being that it's first day of football, it will be football from 10am until about 5pm! Gah...I like the stuff, but not that much.

I think I might go dig through my boxes and find some fabric and do a bit of sewing today? I will retreat to the bedroom, which isn't that bad, I have my sewing machine, satellite tv and computer access up there! Plus, I have my own balcony to hang out on, so it's not that bad, really! LOL!

Posted by Ariadne @ 09:43

Read or Post a Comment

I'm so thankful every fall that my husband has no interest in team sports of any kind. But- he is addicted to computer games.. so I'm figuring its probably just as bad.

Posted by Blogger Mouse @ 2:52 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS