16.9.06

And the adventures just keep on coming.....

Hit the grocers this morning bright and early. I have found that going at 9am on Saturday beats the "rush". Plus, the traffic isn't so bad yet. We also hit Costco for a few items, and discovered their gas was 2.56 a gallon!!! I would Whoo Hoo over that, but at that price, it's still robbery, if you ask me!

I think I'm going to refuse to leave the house for the rest of the day. Saturday's around here are just an excuse for an accident. Traffic is unbearable around here on Saturdays, blech!

And I want to start the Dark Mark Bag today! Yay!

Posted by Ariadne @ 12:08

Read or Post a Comment

Our gas here in ATL is down to 2. 30 a gallon - which is excellent concidering what it was a few months ago. I feel like you do about it though -- its still not what it used to be and its still too high. I'm not going to be driving around town all day long burning up the fuel.. that's for sure!

Posted by Blogger Mouse @ 1:37 PM #
 

Yay for the dark mark bag! It's on my to knit list as well. I can't wait to see how yours turns out! Hugs!

Posted by Blogger Jaime @ 5:00 PM #
 

Here in Indy the gas is down to $2.25! Sounds like you got a lot done which is better than me! I did nothing all day! lol

Posted by Anonymous Kelly @ 12:06 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS