27.9.06

Ah yes...the coding is coming back to me

I think it's kind of like riding a bike, you get back on and it comes back. Now, if I can just remember those damned bloody "if" statements. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them with a passion! LOL!

I have just spent the last hour installing all the cute little programs on my notebook so that it will play nicely with the school computers. Now, it's all set up, and ready to go.

I have also decided that I need to write a letter to the television networks. This letter will ask them to address the issue of all the bloody food commercials during prime time television. No wonder America is obese, it's all the subliminal messaging during prime time. Thank the goddess for Tivo, I don't have to watch the commercials. I even have the "fast" button programmed in. You simply push it and it automatically skips ahead through at least four or five commercials. I love it!

Yes, besides being a browser whore, I'm a gadget whore as well.

Posted by Ariadne @ 20:30

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS