23.8.06

What a day!

It's official, I'm a college student again! Yippee! And I got a job today, yay! I'll be working for the college which is cool because it's totally insync with my schedule. Yippee! Wanna see my schedule?



I'm so excited that I can't stand it. I've so missed school. I felt like I had failed miserably and I hate to fail at anything. So now, I have a second chance to get it done right. This time, nothing is going to make me quit before the end of the semester.

It's just been one hectic day, I spent all day downtown so I'm exhausted. The bus going downtown was late and coming home it was late as well. I need to get the "transit tracker" number so that I can tell when it's going to be late and when it's not. It sucks to sit for an hour at a bus stop waiting on a bus. What is worse is that three scheduled buses never showed up this morning. Gah.... I'm seriously considering driving myself, except I think I will be getting off at 5pm and traffic would be a huge snarl. I would rather have the 30 minutes or whatever to study on the bus, rather than drive.

Posted by Ariadne @ 19:37

Read or Post a Comment

Nifty cool on getting back in to school. YAY!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 9:14 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS