28.8.06

Um, oh yeah, it's Monday

I'm not feeling the "rise and shine" part of getting up yet.  I actually got up earlier than usual because I'm trying to transition myself to the schedule I will have at school.  It sucks, let me tell you.

What in the hell do people do this early?  I've read the paper, checked my email and am having my tea.  After that...I guess I could go take a nap? LOL. 

There are always boxes to be messed with, that's for sure.  Blech.  Oh...shopping..hehehehe...I do have errands to run this morning. Or at least at 10, that is when I had them scheduled.

As for now, I think I will go read blogs and see what everyone is up to?

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:56

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS