7.8.06

Quiet day here at the house

I'm so tired of opening boxes and trying to put stuff everywhere, I think I'm going to scream! Gah!!!!

I had to run to Radio Shack and get P a grounding strap so that he could install the wireless cards in the two desktops. Once that is done, I can start to set up my computer and get my desk in some type of order, I'm really missing my desk about now. Not that the laptop isn't totally fun, but I miss my desk for holding all my papers/bills/etc.

P just announced that we have the wrong type of wireless card for his computer and now he's going to try and see if it fits mine? Then it will be back to Best Buy to get him a usb wireless adapter. that will probably be the way to go with his pc.

I just simply refuse to have cables running all over my house, it's that easy. Hahahaha

I also need to run to walmart and pick up a couple of small three shelf bookcases for my desk. Gah, that's a total schelp across Portland...damn it. Oh well, it will beat opening boxes, LOL!

Posted by Ariadne @ 12:39

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS