16.8.06

Process, it's a lovely thing!

I'm officially back on my desktop! Whoo Hoo! I love my laptop, but man, do I miss my mouse! LOL!

I had a bit of a problem configuring the wireless access this am on the desktop, but I perservered and managed to get it connected. It did involve dropping my secure network for about two minutes (which I hated doing). Nothing drastic happened though. All is still secure now.

I had to laugh though. At the dorms, if you scanned for "available wireless networks" a list of about 20 to 30 would pop up. Here, I'm the only one! Muahahahahaha I bet we are the only house that has five computers in it! Muahahaha...I swear, sometimes I wonder about us?

Today is laundry day(blech)-or at least one load of laundry. Which I should run down and pop into the washer so that it will be finished by lunch time. Can't spend all my day doing laundry now can I?

Why, you ask? Because I'm headed over to Lani's this afternoon for a bit of fiber fun! And I wanted her to be able to peruse "The Happy Hooker" book as well.

I'm going to get the shelves put together for my desk probably tonight, then I can start going through all the boxes marked "office". When the movers cleaned out the den...they literally labeled everything "office". So it might say office, but it's probably den. Mainly, I just want to find my damned digital cameras. The house is together enough that I'm not too ashamed to show pictures to everyone.

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:23

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS