28.8.06

Oy...thank goodness today is over.



I found the cutest seat covers for the car today. I have been looking for seatcovers since I got her...these were totally perfect for a silver car with a black interior. I love Amy Brown's faeries...and these were just perfect.

It was horribly hot here today. I did get some errands run, but geez, I was miserable. T unpacked some of pictures today...some of which I have not seen since Norfolk! Wow.

Tomorrow, it promises to be much cooler. Yay. I'll see if I can get through another couple of boxes, or at least get them rearranged to get them out of the way.

I'm still knitting on the sock, I've made it around the heel and am working on the gusset..yay!

Posted by Ariadne @ 21:04

Read or Post a Comment

Where did you find those? They are great...

hugs draven

Posted by Blogger witchy @ 10:33 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS