19.8.06

One pooped witch

I'm bloody exhausted and I have no idea why? Well, I kinda of have an idea...could it be that I've stopped eating correctly? Between the skipping meals again and the heat, I'm just bloody exhausted.

I really have to get back on the eating track and start taking my vitamins. I also have to start going to the gym again. Since I tripped down the stairs, I've not been to the gym. I figured I needed to give my knees a chance to recuperate? Well, I think that time has come. Since tomorrow is Sunday, I'm thinking Monday will be a good day to start..unless I get inspired tomorrow.

I loved going to the gym, and I'm sure once I get back into it, I will love it the same as I did. I miss zoning out on the treadmill and the bike. I just hope my legs and knees will hold up. They are both still kind of tender, but hey, I can't wait forever.

Plus, I have to get back to eating breakfast again and lunch and snacks. I was doing really well until we moved. I've noticed that if I start a routine that involves meals and exercising, that if that routine is altered it takes me forever to get back on track. But back on track I will go.

I'm tired and I have to go move some boxes so I can hit the bed after a shower. I might go upstairs and sit outside and read a bit. The upstairs balcony is always rather cool, so I think Maggie and I will adjourn to the upstairs to read a book. Sounds like a plan.

Posted by Ariadne @ 22:02

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS