15.8.06

One day closer to finding the cameras!

I think today I'm going to finally set up my desk? We have to switch a couple of things around in order for that to happen,but I think today is the day. Once my desk is set up, I can start digging in the "office" boxes and sorting and maybe I will find the bloody cameas? I only have two of them, hello?

Let's see, yesterday I yakked with Lani for a while, which is always fun. Then I got another three bins of yarn stuffed under the bed in their handy dandy space bags. I knitted a bit on the crocheted blanket I am making, cleaned out my dresser and got most of my clothes stored away. I'm down to emptying one suitcase, a box and a bag of clothes. I think I'm going to have to visit Goodwill this week sometime. I know there is one on the way back from Lani's house.

It was too hot to cook last night, so we had a quickie meal from a fast food place. I know, it was cheating, but if you had been in my kitchen, you would have understood.

Today, it's the desk arrange, take out some trash and run by Lani's (I hope?). It's nice that it's so easy to get to her house from here. It's not such a schlep and it's way easier to get to from where I was.

I think I'm going to go work on my blanket a bit before everyone gets up and we have to start moving around. Oh yeah, I need to go grocery shopping today as well. Must make a list up.

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:50

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS