27.8.06

Just roll me over to the couch, please

I'm so stuffed that my stomach actually hurts. We went to Outback for dinner (it was too darned hot to cook this evening). I had my usual, a 9 oz. center cut steak, medium well, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and a caesar salad with a diet coke. And as usual, I'm stuffed to the gills. I usually take 1/2 and put it in a doggie bag, but tonight, I just made a proverbial pig of myself and ate the whole thing.

Now, I regret it!

At least it's cooled off a bit, so you can actually be comfortable here. I will be so glad when fall gets here finally, I really miss the rain. I even have a new umbrella (I lost my old one. I had had it since 2000 and I really am sad I lost it. Sniffle). The new and improved brelly is black with colored polka dots on it. Once it is displayed in all it's glory, I'll snap a pic of it. It's really quite the fashionable brelly.

Posted by Ariadne @ 21:18

Read or Post a Comment

Don't you just hate when you do that? I always feel that I've ruined a wonderful steak dinner when I get so full that I feel sick. But its sooo worth it.

Posted by Blogger Manic Witch @ 9:21 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS