6.8.06

It's a gorgeous day here in Pdx

If I could find my camera I would take a picture..wait I have a camera on my phone! It's another picture perfect day here, so I might try to grab a shot here and there.

Nothing exciting planned for today. I might go hunting for my dishes, they are here someplace, I'm sure. I'm also going to try and find the cables for my desktop so I can hook it up as well.

Today, it's a try to "avoid the car" day. We drive way too much, and we need to stop that. When I first moved to PDX, I rarely drove anywhere, nowdays, all I do is jump in the car and run here and there. Gah.I'm such a resource hog.

Tomorrow is laundry day. I'm going to get up early and try to get the laundry done first thing, then take the bus down to school and see if i can get that straightened out. I need to invest in a bus pass that's for sure.

I'm not sure what is going to go down the rest of the week, I know I will continue to unpack and toss out as the days go by. This move has been the hardest one of all, I think. No clue as to why, it's just been the hardest it seems

Oh well, I should get moving, I need to go find P a grounding strap so he can install the wireless cards in our computers. I have refused to have wires running through my household.

Posted by Ariadne @ 09:48

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS