26.8.06

How much is a plane ticket for a puppy?

Carrie over at the The Craft Schmoo has a puppy up for adoption. I swear, if I knew how to get ahold of her, I would adopt that little guy. He has Mr. Bear's "look", even though he is about 1/3 the size of Mr. Bear and will never be a "medium-large" dog, I have fallen in love with him. It's the look, I swear.

Sigh....

Posted by Ariadne @ 13:48

Read or Post a Comment

Ok, I admit that puppy is adorable. I saw the photos of the dog when she first posted about it. Oh, that face. No puppies for me though. Pixie would disown me for life...temperamental CAT!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 12:31 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS