25.8.06

Friday night, wow, so exciting....

P and I went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. He had the chicken portabello and I had the Honey Balsamic Chicken. As usual, it was delicious.

Nothing exciting going on here, I'm knitting on a sock, needed a break from the green sweater and the waterfall shawl. I get nothing knitted because I keep going through three projects. Hehehehe...I get bored easily, what can I say?

Oh well, I'm off to watch Stargate and Atlantis.

Posted by Ariadne @ 20:54

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS