22.8.06

Downtown Portland..it's not everyone's cup of tea, you know.

Just got back from PSU, where I ran around the campus going from office to office. And I have to go back for 10am in the morning. No worries, the #96 bus runs straight to the campus from my front door (it rocks).

Unlike Lani, I knew not to try and drive downtown! There is no parking down there. Me, I took the train/streetcar in and the bus back. Hehehehe, having lived downtown, I'm savy to the rules of PDX! Hehehehe...I do feel sorry for them though, High School registration sucks wind! But, hey, Tae and I will be going to school only a few blocks away from each other, kind of cool.

I was digging through a box today and found a shawl I had started but shoved aside (yes, another shoved aside project). I think I might finish it this time around. It's getting to be that time of year,you know.

Tonight, we are having beef stroganoff for dinner. I'm quite amazed at myself, I've managed to make dinner almost every night since we moved in? Yay, me! After not cooking for seven months, it's a slow process getting back into the swing of things, but I'm managing.

I think in another couple of weeks, the house might be in some sembalance of order? I'm trying, it's just had to put stuff away when there is no "away" to put it in? I need to invest in some more shelves for the dining room, I can clearly see that.

Posted by Ariadne @ 16:12

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS