8.8.06

Decisions, decisions, decisions..

My beloved regular blog is back up and running! Budget cuts had forced me to close it down, but my oh so wonderful friend, U, offered to host it for me! Goddess, I love her.

So, here I sit with two blogs!Hahahaha...some have none, I have two. Everyone knows my other one while very few know this one. I'll probably go back to my regular spot, I love that blog! I'll post a note on the final decision.

Posted by Ariadne @ 13:42

Read or Post a Comment

Well, let me know when to change my link back to the other blog. I am staying where I am at...due to budget and also the bandwidth issue. I suck a lot of it monthly. I don't wish for U to have to pay for more monthly. I like blogger these days. Works fine for me...and it's free.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 1:59 PM #
 

Let me know too.
I really like blogger. Its free, and I haven't had any trouble with it in a.g.e.s.

Posted by Blogger Manic Witch @ 5:10 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS