15.8.06

Danger Will Robinson

Having a Costco a mere three miles or so from my house! Yipes! I pretty much did grocery shopping to last us until the 15th of next month! We will still need to pick up a few odds and ends here and there, but we are pretty much set on meat and staples. Whoo Hoo!

The best buy of the day-- 36 packs of Diet Pepsi for 6.50! Yes, that's right, a mere 6.50. Usually a 24 pack is 7.99 or so, so we were thrilled and needless to say, the mini fridge is completely stocked with a 36 pack to spare.

It's' been awhile since I was at a Costco. The nearest one to us in Podunk was about 60 miles away and a hassle to get to and from. I had pretty much given up on Costco. I had forgotten that the Pacific Northwest is "Costco Country", LOL!

It's an easy on the highway and off the highway for me, so I'll be shopping there more often. yay!

So, let's see, a neighborhood update? A costco, that is only three miles away, a yarn supplier that is within walking distance and a library within a block? Not to shabby, if I do so myself. I love where I live. Even if it's a bit cramped at the moment.

I really need to get my desk moved so that I can set it up. I sort of need some files that are on my desktop. Rats, I guess I can't put it off much longer. Oh well, it won't be that bad, I guess, it's just an involved process - tons of "knick knacks" that have to be moved and some boxes. Again with the boxes. I swear, if I live to be a hundred it will be too soon to see cardboard again! Blech.

Posted by Ariadne @ 13:36

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS