23.8.06

Damn, but life is good!

Let's see, I'm in line to get registered after 3pm today. I probably have a job that pays 12.50 an hour, and I have a bus pass and a parking permit reserved for fall.

Not bad for two hours of work, huh? Muahahahaha...Damn, but I'm good!

All joking aside, it's been a hectic morning. I've been in two offices, three buildings and am now at the library. I'm taking a math class, Italian and a computer science class. Only three of them, but I need the hours for working. I'll have a parking pass so I can come back downtown at night to work in the labs and such if I need to. I'm going to try and telecommute and see if that works, if not, I'll be in the labs all night again. Now that I can park at the lab, it won't be so bad.

The job will be in admissions doing paperwork and such. Heck, the minute I said I knew access and could type 84 words a minute, they said your hired, I just need to send them my resume via email this evening. I'm kind of excited. I hate office work, but let's face, I'm good at it? Sigh...but at least it will keep a roof over my head and keep the car payment and insurance paid.

I'm so glad to be back at school, geez, how I missed it. I think even after I graduate, I'll still take classes and go for the Master's Degree. I love the learning experience, bottom line. Can't help it, I'm a Geek! Hehehehe

I have another meeting at 2-3pm and then I will be done for the day. I forgot my bloody phone at home, so I can't call P and give him the good news. Now, to twiddle my thumbs until 9/26 which is when school starts (which is a Tuesday-who can figure universities?).

Posted by Ariadne @ 11:19

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS