30.8.06

Can't sleep, so I think I'll knit

There is nothing like being up at 4am and not being able to sleep. That is when your handy dandy knitting project comes in handy. You can pop in a movie and just knit away till your sleepy.

I have no idea why I can't sleep, I just couldn't. I woke up about 3:00am and laid there forever, it seemed. I hate that..you lay there staring at nothing, willing yourself to go to sleep..and to no avail. Gah. I finally decided to just bite the bullet and get the heck up. I always have knitting or blogs or something that I can occupy my time with.

Today is Wednesday and the "adopted" parents will be here on Saturday. Yep, T's parents are visiting this weekend and I'm super excited about it. We are going to do the traditional BBQ, then go to the ocean for a day and do some shopping. All good fun.

I love her parents, they are the most wonderful people you could ever want to meet. Her mother has done more for me than my own ever did.

Meanwhile, in an attemp to create more room in our house, I will tackle yet more boxes. You really have to be tired of hearing about my bloody boxes by now. Slowly, but surely, they are disappearing from the house. It's just taking forever, it seems.

Posted by Ariadne @ 04:58

Read or Post a Comment

It sounds like you will have a fun weekend. I am glad. Now get to work on those boes. Hehehehe...

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 10:11 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS