3.8.06

Blogging from a hole

I'm literally sitting on the floor surrounded by cardboard boxes. It's the only place I could find to set my laptop up. It's not that bad as no one can see me, so I'm hidden and loving it.

We literally have 34 boxes plus furniture to move into our apartment. It's not the amount of boxes it was the weight up one flight of stairs. Our apartment is the first floor and second floor of a three story building. So everything had to come up one flight of stairs just to be on the main floor. Then the bedroom and sewing stuff had to go up one more floor! Gah...

Everything I own hurts, even my bruises have bruises. Gah. I can't wait to to to the gym to get in the hot tub.

Meanwhile, I am wrangling with the closet trying to fit everything in it. I so hate moving.

Posted by Ariadne @ 11:21

Read or Post a Comment

Glad you are surviving the move and blogging. HUGS and much love.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 4:38 PM #
 

Hey toots, have I found the perfect knit-along for you...
http://scifikal.blogspot.com/
You knit sci-fi oriented stuff...there are patterns there too. And you discuss your favorite shows, movies, books, etc.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 11:58 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS