12.8.06

And the Winner Is:

The Tualatin Crawfish Festival! We had planned on going downtown to the Bite of Oregon, but that fell through, so we are off to the Crawfish festival. It's within walking distance to our house and we can take Maggie with us. No driving or commuting, so that's a plus.

I also have to do something with our bedroom. At the moment, I look like the annex of "U Move and Store It". There are boxes everywhere. Somehow everything always gets stuffed on my side of the room or in front of my closet. Even if it's not mine, I'm supposed to deal with it. Blech....it sucks.

Oh well, I should get moving, I need to get dressed and get going.

Posted by Ariadne @ 09:55

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS