24.7.06

You know your a resident when....

your standing at the cashier at Borders and someone recognizes you from the gym! Yep, I have finally made it! Muahahhahaha

We also found the local hospital. Ms. T got sunburned yesterday at the ocean and her poor legs are starting to swell up a bit. We thought medical treatment would be a good thing.

Today was cooler than yesterday, thank the Goddess. In fact, it's rather cool here right now, just the right temperature for knitting! I think I might knit on my sweater a bit. I want to finish this up so I can start on the next one! Hahahahaha

Also, I discovered a really cool new show on the Sci Fi channel..it's called Eureka! It's totally fabulous! It's my new fave Tuesday night show.

Posted by Ariadne @ 21:46

Read or Post a Comment

Yeah, I don't know what crack you are smoking. It was fucking hot here today. It was 97 here. I was dying...melting, etc.

I hope T is alright with her sunburn. Nothing serious I hope. Maybe next you two frolick at the coast someone will remember the sunscreen. Heh!

G'night!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 10:38 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS