28.7.06

You know a studio apartment really isn't that bad

One room down and two to go! Just finished packing out the bathroom. Now it's just the kitchen and the main room. With the cooler clime's, it's much easier to pack boxes than in triple digit heat.

I have to have Theodore towed today, and then will get as much as possible packed out. I also have to go to the dmv today and get that license switched over.

Being a witch, I've always wondered if I was on the right track, gaia wise. You know, getting in tune with the earth and all that. Well, I think I have proof positive, that yes, this is it, and I'm on the right track.

Traditionally, when the cooler weather starts up, people would start "nesting". Sort of getting things ready for winter (clothes, homes, etc.). In today's age, we don't really have to do that due to central heating and all. The world as we know it is pretty temperate if we want it to be.

Once you get in tune with gaia, you automatically start doing certain things and your instincts just take over. For instance, when the temps are down, I have this huge urge to pile onto the sofa and just knit all day. Or sew, I've got the sewing bug again. Or fluff the house and move things around.

I guess I never noticed it before, but I think I really am getting in tune with the seasons just like my ancestors did. I do, however, draw the line at preserving food. I'm highly allergic to the whole canning process!

**Update 1***
Tow truck is on the way!

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:15

Read or Post a Comment

so what do you do when it gets rly, rly hot?

i want to lie down and die.

i bet the planet does, too.

thank god(dess) i live in michigan now. (no wonder i'm emerald green. heat sucks)

Posted by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 1:17 AM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS