25.7.06

Whew...it's rather cooler today...

and no, I'm not smoking anything, it really is cooler! Muahahahahaha

Even at 2:30 in the afternoon, it's oool inside the apartment! Yay...this is why I moved to PDX.

I've been knitting on the pink sweater,I'm doing the bottom ribbing at the moment and will be doing sleeves shortly. Then it will be onto another project.

Not much going on around the house today, we are watching Lord of the Rings and doing laundry. Or rather T is doing the laundry, she started it whilst I was out on an errand, the little sneak. Gah!

Posted by Ariadne @ 14:38

Read or Post a Comment

YAY! I found you!
Missed ya bunches. Hope all is well. {{hugs}}

Posted by Blogger Manic Witch @ 8:18 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS