27.7.06

Their there...their there!

The packers are at my house and packing my beloved stuff up! Yippee!!!! Oh, my bed will be here in a week! You have no idea how much I hae missed my king size sleigh bed! Sigh...

I have the proverbial "shit load" of stuff to do today. I have to make arrangements to have the Jeep towed to a "body" shop. I have to go to the post office and file a change of address. I need to get a copy of our lease so I can change the address on my drivers license (finally). I need to try and get hold of the satellite people and let them know we are moving...I've called them six times now and have been left on hold for more than 45 minutes each time. I need to contact the cable company and let them know we are moving and need to have the broadband moved. I need to pack (hehehe..I've been in denial over it..but hey, I have to get a move on here). Oh, and I have to hit the gym today. I didn't really get that much of a workout on Tuesday because it was "learning the training" day. I actually missed it yesterday. Once I get moved out there, I'll probably start going daily, I've discovered I love it.

As for yesterday, I stopped and visited with Lani for a bit. Then I came home and ended up watching two movies. Tina and I went to Kell's for dinner, we just couldn't hold out any more. I needed an ale!

I also got some new skincare stuff. I was totally out and had been waiting to try a new line of cleansers and moisturizers. The new stuff is loaded with spf which I totally insist upon. I love this stuff, one day has already made a huge difference. I love MAC!

I finished the ribbing on the bottom of the pink sweater and am now working on a sleeve, once that is done, the other sleeve will be next and then it will be on to a new project...finally. I'm dying to start a cardigan or a new top. I have some green alpaca/silk yarn that is sooooo calling my name. I simply must give into temptation.

Posted by Ariadne @ 08:26

Read or Post a Comment

yay for getting your stuff. Although, more stuff equals more clutter. Hehehe... Well, at least you will have your bed.

Ok, I have a gazillion things to do. I am going now. toodles.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 1:29 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS