22.7.06

Thank the goddess it's cooler

PDX is covered with a huge cloud layer right now and it's keeping the sun from heating thing ups to unbearable. My apartment is actually comfortable right now, whew.

I went to the gym this morning and met with Carolyn (the trainer) and next Tuesday we are going to get my "routine" set up. While there, I hit the treadmill and was quite proud of myself, I did the entire 30 minutes workout with the machine controlling the incline and I never was once out of breath! I'm so proud of myself...no gasping for air, no wheezing, just a nice plain workout. I did perspire alot, but hey, I could breath, so that is a plus, at least for me.

If it stays cool like this, I might pack up a few boxes and get this move started up. It's creeping up on us fast.

It's going to be hectic for a few weeks once everything gets here, because we will be unpacking and putting away and jettisoning. I still have to find a storage room for the overflow till we can pare it down. I pretty much have an idea where all the furniture is going, so that is a plus.The best part of our new apartment..is there is no western exposure!!! Which will suck this winter when it's freezing in our house, but hey, I can live with that because it means no huge exposure in the summer months.

Posted by Ariadne @ 13:39

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS