20.7.06

So much to do today.....

Let's see today's to-do list:
  • call the chiropractor and get a recommendation for one here in Portland
  • pack a few boxes
  • call directv
  • call comcast cable
  • call cableone cable
  • call PGE
  • call Idaho Power
  • call Intermountain Gas
  • call the newspaper
  • call the water company
  • call PSU
  • give notice at work (yeah, I've decided to quit and go back to school fulltime and just work part time. I really want that degree.)
  • go visit my favorite treadmill/hot tub/pool/sauna and steam room
  • clean out the car
  • pick Tina up from work


  • yeah I think that about covers it pretty well?

    I also want to finish the tank top that I started months ago. It would be nice to be able to wear it before winter sets in? Once I finish that I can start on my green tshirt that I wanted to knit up.

    On the good news side of the day, I actually was able to get into a pair of Nike Pants that I had but was unable to get into! Whoo hoo! Now if only my upper would follow suit! Hehehehehe

    Posted by Ariadne @ 07:24

    Read or Post a Comment

    I am glad you came to a decision. It makes things easier for you. YAY for more knitting time too. HUGS!

    Posted by Blogger Lani @ 8:40 AM #
     
    << Home

    Listening to on my Ipod

    Reading

    The Patriot's Club
    One Skein
    Forbidden Magic

    Viewing

    Men In Trees

    Shark

    Numb3rs

    Any CSI

    Eureka

    Bones

    Smith

    KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS