21.7.06

Okay, it's official...it's hot!

I rarely actually get "hot". I get warm or overheated a tad. Today it's just fricking hot and it's going to be worse tomorrow. I think I'm going to just go live in the pool tomorrow.

I got P a gift today. It's an Ipod Nano to go with his Nike Plus shoes. He already knows I got it, so it's not a surprise. Seeing that he is a runner (if your in the Navy, your a runner!). I thought it would be a nice system to help him keep track of stuff while he is out and about doing his thing. I got him the black 1gig Nano, which hooks up with a receiver from the Nike sport kit and transmits the data from your shoe to the ipod. It's really rather clever.

The funniest part, I sold two people on doing the sport kit and shoe thing while they were looking at the nano's! LOL! Nike should give me a commission.

Not sure what is on the agenda for tonight. I just realized I have not eaten all day and better step to it, I'll get reprimanded by Carolyn if she finds out! Carolyn is my trainer and I'm supposed to eat five times a day...not once! Yipes, how did this happen??? Geez, I'm going to be in trouble!!

Posted by Ariadne @ 18:52

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS