23.7.06

Knitting was attempted....

I attempted to knit last night but it was just too darned hot to sit with wool on my lap.

Today I'm headed to Seaside and see if I can frolick in the ocean. I so love it down there! The salt water calls to me, I swear! I guess it's because I was tossed into the North Sea at the age of 4 to learn how to swim? Yes, that was my grandfather's idea, but it worked! Hehehehe

At least here in PDX, you can get a whiff of the ocean on some days. I love the smell of salt in the air, it just feels like home.

As much as I hate to admit this, the working out three/four times a week is starting to show some results. Thre results are more internal than external at this point. It seems that about every other visit, I have to actually up my workout in order to keep my heart rate at the miid range Sounds like a silly small thing, but it does say that my body is reacting in a postive manner. I've even managed to get up to 6.0 on the incline which makes you feel like your going up a steep hill. The cool thing about the treadmills at the club is that they can automatically adjust to your heart rate. So, it keeps you going up and down hills constantly.

It's such a small insignificant victory, but hey, it's a victory! Yippee!

Posted by Ariadne @ 09:27

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS