21.7.06

Imagine my surprise?

I finished the blue tank top and we just will not discuss it. Okay, a quick discussion, apparently I misread the directions someplace and it needs to be ripped out and reknitted. I'm sick of looking at it so that won't happen for quite a bit!

Now, onto the suprise part. I was going to start the "bombshell" top that I intended to start last May but never got around to. I was looking for my size 8 circular needles which were not in their case. I dug in a bag and there they were...on the pink top down sweater I started months ago! So, I'm finishing that up, I got up early to started the ribbed bottom on it. Once that is done, I will do the sleeves and it will be finished. I love finding partially completed projects, they usually only have 1/2 the project to do, and it gives me finished stuff! Hahahaha I'm so twisted.

It promises to be a hot one today, I think I'm going to get in the pool and just hang out there for the duration. Luckily our apartment doesn't get hot until about 2pm or 3pm and then it cools down almost instantly at exactly 7:50pm (that is when the sun goes down behind this huge hill to the west of us! I love that hill!

So, I'll hang out at the pool this afternoon then go to the gym and by the time I get home, it will be cool again! Yippee!

Posted by Ariadne @ 09:12

Read or Post a Comment

Are you frogging the blue tank then? You forgot about the "blush" pink Top Down Sweater? Shame on you. I have been wnating that color of yarn. But Michael's doesn't have that color for some bizarre reason. HMPH! You better finish it so I can see it.

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 1:09 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS