29.7.06

I think I just might die!

I ate too much at dinner tonight. T and I decided to do Kell's once last time before P gets here. I'm stuffed to the gills and had to bring home a little something.

Which reminds me, Maggie will soon be here and she knows that the "little somethings" usually have food in them. I guess my "nosh" days are almost over as well. She knows the "doggie bag" is supposed to be for the doggie? Okay, maybe she is not the dumb blonde we think she is? hehehehehe

We are at the two day count down and then it's moving day and it's going to be one hectic day let me tell you. I have to meet P at 5am at the new apartment. Then T and I have to go get the Uhaul and drive it downtown and park it to unload the studio into. Then we have to drive it to the new place and get it unpacked. After that it has to be delivered back to where we picked it up at across downtown portland. It's going to be one very crazy day, let me tell you. let's just hope it's not overly hot-that would truly suck one large raw egg!

Posted by Ariadne @ 19:59

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS