30.7.06

Amazing, simply amazing

How much stuff you can cram into a studio apartment of 450 square feet! I swear we have 20 boxes packed and yet there is more? I just don't get it? Sigh....

We have reached the point to where we are picking up "stragglers"...you know the stuff that can't quite be categorized into a specific box. We will have at least two boxes of those.

and...the geniuses we are, we packed all the glasses, so there is no water drinking! Oh wait, my water bottle is in my gym bag! Yippee!

Thank the Goddess it's cool today. I can't imagine doing this in 100 degree heat...I would have just chucked it all and started over.

Oh well, back to packing.

Posted by Ariadne @ 15:11

Read or Post a Comment

It's amazing, just how much stuff you can cram into a small area. The trick is to find a place for it all without it looking like a storage locker exploded.

Good luck with the move Sweetie. I don't envy you. I get wanderlust sometimes, until I realize just how much crap I have to pack. It really makes me realize that "There's no place like home." LOL

Posted by Blogger Manic Witch @ 2:46 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS