23.4.06

I couldn't hack the LiveJournal

I couldn't hack it. In other words, I hated it! I need a backup blog so since I'm a huge Google fan, I thought, why not? I'm just going to go Google the whole way, by golly.

I'm still plugging away on my green bag. I am adding magenta to the flap, still need to knit some pockets and a strap, then it will be "felting" time! I'm going to attempt to felt the thing by hand. Should prove very interesting, that's for sure.

The new contacts were acquired today. They are interesting, that is for sure. Way different than I remembered. A bit "itchy" at times, but overall, my vision is killer! I don't even think I will need "cheater glasses" which the doc though I might need? I'll find out. I might get a pair just in case I need them, all the reading at school might be the tale tell sign.

Meanwhile, it's weird getting used to not wearing glasses, again! I had to buy a regular pair of sunglasses today as all I had were prescription ones and a pair of clip ons for my glasses! Hahahahahaha...I think I might start a sunglasses collection...I used to have a nice one.

Posted by Ariadne @ 18:10

Read or Post a Comment

You know...you could always use blogger to blog. It's free and works pretty well. So far, I have not had any problems. Not only that, but they have a voice blogger thingy (Audblog) that you could do over the phone. No time to write an entry...just voice one. LOL! HUGS!

Posted by Blogger Lani @ 3:45 PM #
 
<< Home

Listening to on my Ipod

Reading

The Patriot's Club
One Skein
Forbidden Magic

Viewing

Men In Trees

Shark

Numb3rs

Any CSI

Eureka

Bones

Smith

KnittyCasts

  • To Cast On
  • It's a Purl, Man
  • Knit2BTied
  • KnitCast
  • Math4Knitters

    Buttons 'n Things

    Rings

  • « # Pacific Northwest Blogs ? »

    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    Join | Previous | Next | Random
    Powered by RingSurf



    Academics Knit
    Join | List | Previous | Next
    Powered by RingSurf

    Credits

    Base layout by Firdamatic
    Graphics by Ariadne
    Powered by Blogger
    Valid XHTML and CSS